Sorry about that. We've been embroiled in all manner of real life. It started with... no, that won't do. Let's skip the details and go right to the executive summary:
- Ran out of money in Mexico (mostly).
- Put Hello World on a Dockwise ship and sent her to Nanaimo, B.C.
- Picked up a damaged Hello World from Dockwise and sailed (actually motored because the rig couldn't be trusted) her back to Seattle.
- Got married.
- Drove cross-country and back in a parade of two and four wheeled vehicles.
- Spent a week rafting/kayaking the Snake River through Hells Canyon.
- Moved shitweasel tenants out of our townhouse, repaired damages.
- Paid for massive plumbing job in townhouse (unrelated to the aforementioned shitweasels) and spent three weeks replacing drywall and painting.
- Got jobs - Christy's traveling around the country training software teams on Agile/Scrum. Jason sits in a cube and codes. Could be worse.
- Still need to get the engine permanently repaired from when our alternator tore off our engine in Ensenada de los Muertos.
- Still need to get our bowsprit repaired from Dockwise damage.
We are now productive, contributing members of society. We commute to work. We pay taxes. I own several pairs of dockers.
Tell me again why we left Mexico?